Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Good job.

I've been expect this one for a while, and you do not dissappiont. Good job over all, nearly straight tens.

Zim-Zim-Zalabim: Look at this artists other flashes. He is the original.

Bot battilion - Trailer Bot battilion - Trailer

Didn't much care.

To me, this looks like a clock/glock/lock/... Well you get my point. The club thing has been overplayed. Good flash, none the less.

Although it sucks, and I don't care if I don't have a portal submission.

Arnie's Adventures (VGDC) Arnie's Adventures (VGDC)

Shining yoshi!

Don't be like that. You judge it improperly. You thought it was mean to "Mental ill" people, and it was. But it was funny, damnit!

GJ on the new flash, Randy!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

lol

This mad me chuckle. All of these little guys should be the mascots of Newgrounds. IT would be sweet in my personal opinon.

.:Kung Fu:. .:Kung Fu:.

Awesome

I loved this movie. I also loved the outtakes, mostly the lazer one. Keep up the great work.

DannyP responds:

The outtakes were a little cheap, but at least I know someone liked them now :P Glad you liked my movie.

Mario the Gladiator Mario the Gladiator

not bad

But in my opinon the sound is terrible. You should continue this as a seires.

Siggles responds:

i am making a series

Mario's ultimate fight Mario's ultimate fight

Not that bad.

You could make a seires out of this. It was pretty funny, but of course. it can always get better.

Sonic Glitched Sonic Glitched

Ehhhh.....

First sprite movie... Really the only thing I liked about was how you drew the mouths. The Blood was... well bad. The jokes would been great, but the white backround (ish) sorta killed it.

"Dare" "Dare"

Amazing...

This was Amazing. You deserve a lot of credit for making this.

EgoCity Chap II EgoCity Chap II

Shweet.

That part with teh red sonic (or w/e) and stitch was just funny as hell. God i watch it over and over agian..
"Can i go save da dead kitty?"
No, you can't go save da dead kitty"
You are a very good artist, but teh voices and such could be better. Good job nonetheless